Is there such a thing? How much time do we spend in our life trying so hard to get things perfect?
What if we didn’t need to make this effort at all? What if things were perfect for everyone exactly as they are?
Is this possible???
I never thought I would say this, but I now believe that things are perfect for us all right now – but the problem is, that we do not see them that way, and we are not taught to cherish the particular predicaments that we find ourselves in.
Again, seeing things as perfect now, is purely a matter of consciousness. It does not mean that all efforts are futile, and that we should sit on our behinds all day eating chocolate.
It just means that efforts towards any goal are made with a new focus and understanding: we make those efforts because they feel right to us, and we can create something; not because things aren’t already perfect as they are.
What are the benefits (if any) of seeing things as perfect now?
1. Envy and jealousy of anyone or anything magically disappears. If things are perfect for you, there is no reason to see yourself as deficient on any level.
2. Things become perfect for everyone else too: this is a “feel good” by-product of this understanding.
3. There is no need to “fix anyone,” including yourself. Experiences are seen as learning tools, no more.
4. It makes you feel better and lighter. Your life load has just been lifted, and you can focus on creating what you need and want, without extra pressure: it’s perfect already!
5. You let the universe do its work: it has it all under control – it’s man’s delusion that he can fix and manipulate things to make them better. That interference can cause wars and lots of personal strife,