I’ve made reference in earlier blog posts to my familiarity with the holographic principle over the last year or two. Is it possible that this is actually true? The answer is a resounding yes!!! It has now become an important addition to my evolving philosophy about life, money and relationships. I now am a complete believer. It has taken me awhile to embrace this theory wholeheartedly because it is so contrary to the way I(and most other people) were conditioned.
Here are some key elements of the holographic theory of existence:
1. We each live in an individual holographic reality.
2. Our holographic reality interacts with the holographic reality of others.
3. We are responsible for every element in our reality because we consciously or unconsciously create it.
4. This responsibility is distinguished from blame; there is no blame of self or others for the elements of our reality.
5. Once we understand that we are the creators of our reality, we can un-create portions of our
reality that we don’t like.
6. Every part of our life involves a conscious or unconscious choice, which we exercise using our free will.
7. There is such a thing as destiny, which involves agreements made with another human before taking the body in this life.
Admittedly, these are some heavy ideas to absorb and actually embrace. And it has definitely been a gradual process for me to accept these principles over time. I think that the idea of responsibility is crucial to the whole theory. This is a tough one to swallow, because this means that all the difficulties and problems we encounter in our lifetime are actually our choice on a certain level.
The first and most natural reaction to this concept (i.e. why the hell would I ever choose this person or problem) is eminently reasonable. And it turns out that the answer is simple: to learn, to evolve, and to grow in consciousness. Because without these issues in our lives, we would never grow!
The universe turns out to be pretty smart after all…..